Thursday, July 31, 2008

J. Crew's Mea Culpa

It's highly unusual that a corporate retailer apologizes. With that said, I've always thought of J. Crew as an extraordinary retailer. I love them - full disclosure. So, imagine my delight when I received this in both my office and my personal inboxes:
JCrew.com

Wow, I'll remain a loyal customer. This issue did not affect me in anyway, but I like to know that a company not only recognizes its mistakes and takes measures to correct them, but that they also acknowledge those mistakes with an apology. Keep up the good work J. Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google