Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blondes I-View on BrightKit: The Shiniest Twitter Scheduler and Tracker Yet

BrightKit: The Shiniest Twitter Scheduler and Tracker Yet

Well Mashable has done it again and introduce me to yet another new site that I feel compelled to join. While I love my Twitter account, its a bit disorganized and trying to keep up with it can be challenging for someone as ADD as I am. In comes BrightKit, which allows you to organize and manage your Tweets from all of your Twitter accounts (yes, some of us have more than one, especially those of us who manage our own and some for clients, etc.

I'm planning to test it out over the next few days and will let you know how it works. If you are currently using it, please leave feedback - would love to hear from some early adopters of their experiences with BrightKit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google