Friday, August 1, 2008

A Tale of 2 Cases: Animal Cruelty in PG County & Legislation to Protect Pets in Frederick County

For anyone who knows me well, they know I am a true animal lover. I slam my brakes on not to hit a squirrel, I drag home lost/homeless animals, I've volunteered at pet hospitals and I was even banned from watching Animal Kingdom and Lassie when I was little because they made me cry too much. Yes, I am a sap.

But, in this case, I am not a sap - I am outraged by a case of animal cruelty in Prince George's County - inflicted by local law enforcement and heartened by Frederick County Commissioners taking steps to ban the practice of chaining dogs outside for long periods of time. Please read my posts on them at my other blog, PetKnows. I post there as J-Coll. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google