Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DC Gun Ban No Good, Says U.S. Supreme Court - Go Arm Yourself!

Oh, wait - that was just me wishful thinking...  But, the good news is that the Supreme Court is doing a thorough review of the stupidest law ever written = DC's ban on guns, thanks to the Cato Institute.  Having read every line of the legislation, I feel I am empowered to call it stupid - and poorly written for that matter, regardless of what side you support.  I personally support my Second Amendment rights  I hope that the Supreme Beings use common sense... more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google