Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Best Sick Day Call - EVER!


This is quoted verbatim from one of our staff members who will be working from home today. Absolutely hilarious. If all employees could be this creative....

"Today I will not be able to make in into the office. An unfortunate big toe condition has left said toe very swollen and tender, and its not really an option to walk on it today. Tomorrow will (hopefully) be better, even if I show up in flip flops or something. I apologize for such late notice, as I wanted to see how it felt in the morning before I made this decision. I tried calling you @ 8:20, but I spose you were not at your desk. If you would like to reach me, XXX-XXX-XXXX, also MSN. I do volunteer to work from home today, as I am not sick, I just have a flat toe-tire."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google