Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Phillipinos Giving The Irish a Run for their Money?

Being the good Irish girl that I am, I am quite proud of my heritage - and of being on the Varsity Team of Beer Drinkers. So, as you can imagine, I was a little surprised when I saw this article straight from the Phillipine Inquirer. Apparently, Phillipino natives are quite the big drinkers. Who knew? Apparently, their love of drinking has inspired this gentleman to develop VITAMIN BEER. As if all of the vitamin-enhanced waters out there, just aren't good enough. Hmmm. I fully expected to see this as a staple of 30-something partiers at the world-famous Starboard in coming summers. And, since its fortified with Vitamin-B, I wonder if that will reduce the effects of a hangover??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google