Monday, February 25, 2008

Movie Review: Vantage Point

The BF & I went to see Vantage Point over the weekend. Both being big fans of thrillers, I fully expected that we would love this movie. Forrest Whittaker is always amazing and Dennis Quaid tends to deliver a solid performance. I was also looking forward to seeing that cute Matthew Fox in a big screen performance. Expecting a Bourne Identity type suspense thriller, what I ended up with was much more of a Die Hard type experience. The BF was happy with Vantage Point. I, sadly, was not. It was predictable, too unrealistic (I mean really, Dennis Quaid is way too old to be bouncing back from bomb explosions, car accidents, etc.) and generally left me wishing I had my hour and a half back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google