Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Steal Your Face Right Off Obama's Head!


I've been trying to avoid offering too much commentary on the current primaries, particularly since I am leaning toward a candidate that is not of the party I typically vote for...but I couldn't help myself when I saw this. A Grateful Dead reunion to benefit Obama - is it 1968 or 2008? Wow. As a lifelong Dead Head, I am proud to see that Bobby, Mickey, and Phil have found their roots and are getting into the political game! I think I might just fall in line.

And, check out the set list - it may well be one of my favorite mash-ups of Dead songs...

"Let the words be yours, I am done with mine..."
-Cassidy

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment and thoughts! It will be posted shortly. Please remember the BIV policy - all comments must be attributed to someone. Please leave your name or we will be unable to publish your thoughts.

Google